os switching

Buzz Badillo

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
was on wp for many yrs but earlier this yr the wife & I decided to buy ourselves the new galaxy phones on android. main reason is the apps. her friends had different apps then her & I was missing my sports apps & some music ones that I wanted. overall have been very unhappy with the android system & WOULD LOVE to switch back. ? is, has anything changed? amazon music, bleacher report & a good working Instagram & fb app is enough to bring me back but is it worth the money about to be spent. any help would be appreciated. thanx in advance

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
When was the last time you tried it out? There has been a number of changes. No Amazon Music though, and I don't know about Bleacher Report to answer that. Instagram is great on Windows 10 Mobile and is actually updated decently. I don't use Facebook to tell you how that is.

Buzz Badillo

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
the last time I used wp was around april of this year. read somewhere that ms might discontinue the phones so just checking if it would be worth it. I do know that the wp os is way better than this android one that I have

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's worth considering a different Android phone since while the core is the same, there is a lot of variation between Android manufacturers. (especially since Samsung is known for heavy skins and a kitchen-sink approach to features)

I don't think much has changed since, W10M is still in as poor shape as it was a couple months ago, so I would keep your investment into it to a minimum. However you're welcome to pick up something cheap like a Lumia 640 to try out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro