I tried to copy a page using ctrl c. First I clicked on the page and then used ctrl c and went to the area I wanted to paste by using ctrl v and the page I wanted would not paste. The last text I copied appeared. What I am doing wrong. I have a windows 10 touchscreen dell. Please help. This is driving me crazy. Have had the computer less than 30 days.
    09-28-2016 04:36 PM
    Did you select any text before hitting Ctrl C?

Ctrl A will select all the text.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-28-2016 04:38 PM
    I tried to copy a page using ctrl c. First I clicked on the page and then used ctrl c and went to the area I wanted to paste by using ctrl v and the page I wanted would not paste. The last text I copied appeared. What I am doing wrong. I have a windows 10 touchscreen dell. Please help. This is driving me crazy. Have had the computer less than 30 days.
    I don't think the way you're describing is possible - I just tried it and it didn't do anything

You need to highlight the parts of the page you want to copy and then press ctrl+c

If you're trying to save a page, that is possible using the save function in the menu bar
    Or you can use a screenshot plugin in the browser - I use Nimbus screenshot to take screenshots of part or the whole page - on Mozilla firefox

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-29-2016 07:33 AM