Microsoft Lumia 950 over heat issue

Nanda04

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
Three days back i purchased a lumia 950 and faced lot of over heating issue and some times it doesn't respond . Yesterday I gave it for service center . Lost hope from Microsoft releasing this kind of phone in market that too its not a low end phone I would have gone for Lumia 640xl lte .

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Lost hope from Microsoft releasing this kind of phone in market that too its not a low end phone I would have gone for Lumia 640xl lte .

Sorry you had a bad experience. One thing to keep in mind, though - Every single type of product has bad eggs. iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, whatever it may be. There's always bad eggs. It sounds like you got a bad egg.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Three days back i purchased a lumia 950 and faced lot of over heating issue and some times it doesn't respond . Yesterday I gave it for service center . Lost hope from Microsoft releasing this kind of phone in market that too its not a low end phone I would have gone for Lumia 640xl lte .

the overheating most likely was because of trying to update the OS and a lot of apps and leaving every app in the background

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb