Connecting to NAS over wifi "A specified logon session does not exist"

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I try to access my NAS over wifi from my Windows 10 laptop, I get this error. I can access the NAS over a wired connection - it's just when I try to use wifi. It was working fine earlier this week. Any suggestions?

I verified HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa was zero for disabledomaincreds.

\\Your-Drive is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
When I try to access my NAS over wifi from my Windows 10 laptop, I get this error. I can access the NAS over a wired connection - it's just when I try to use wifi. It was working fine earlier this week. Any suggestions?

I verified HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa was zero for disabledomaincreds.

\\Your-Drive is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

FredButters

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
I got it working. I first disabled IPv6 and restarted but that didn't do it. Then I mapped another drive to the share but chose "connect using different credentials" and entered the same username\password that I used to logon to the laptop. Thanks for the replies

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos