Since I got this new Windows 10 laptop (and my son has the same issue w/ his Windows 10 laptop as well) we cannot maintain an internet connection for more than maybe 5-10 minutes on a good run. Often times we are booted off within less than a minute. This is incredibly frustrating when you are working, only to find that your work has not been saved, or when gaming and you lose your game progress.
    09-30-2016 12:19 PM
    Since I got this new Windows 10 laptop (and my son has the same issue w/ his Windows 10 laptop as well) we cannot maintain an internet connection for more than maybe 5-10 minutes on a good run. Often times we are booted off within less than a minute. This is incredibly frustrating when you are working, only to find that your work has not been saved, or when gaming and you lose your game progress.
    Because you both didn't updated win10, or din't followed update pop ups, that's a old iusse on some devices fixed 3 months ago .
    Go to start -> Settings -> Updates.
    stay under wifi
    09-30-2016 12:44 PM
    have you tried setting up the wifi again?
    And adding the wifi network again to the laptops
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    10-01-2016 09:37 AM