How do I import Chrome bookmarks into Edge

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Yeah, I went on line and asked. Go to the three dots upper right, then Settings, and there is suppose to be a button under "Choosing a Theme" for "Show the Favorite bar" and "import bookmarks from another browser". I see neither the "Show the Favorites bar" or "import bookmarks" buttons. Yes, my Windows 10 is up to date. Using a Lenova all-in-one a couple of years old.
I'd really like use Edge but I really don't want to bring all my bookmarks forward one at a time.
Any suggestions?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I went on line and asked. Go to the three dots upper right, then Settings, and there is suppose to be a button under "Choosing a Theme" for "Show the Favorite bar" and "import bookmarks from another browser". I see neither the "Show the Favorites bar" or "import bookmarks" buttons. Yes, my Windows 10 is up to date. Using a Lenova all-in-one a couple of years old.
I'd really like use Edge but I really don't want to bring all my bookmarks forward one at a time.
Any suggestions?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss