Yeah, I went on line and asked. Go to the three dots upper right, then Settings, and there is suppose to be a button under "Choosing a Theme" for "Show the Favorite bar" and "import bookmarks from another browser". I see neither the "Show the Favorites bar" or "import bookmarks" buttons. Yes, my Windows 10 is up to date. Using a Lenova all-in-one a couple of years old.
    I'd really like use Edge but I really don't want to bring all my bookmarks forward one at a time.
    Any suggestions?
    09-30-2016 06:32 PM
    Open the Hub on Edge and click on the star icon. You should see the option to import favourites from other browsers.
    Chintan Gohel and FXi2 like this.
    10-01-2016 12:14 AM
    Yeah, I went on line and asked. Go to the three dots upper right, then Settings, and there is suppose to be a button under "Choosing a Theme" for "Show the Favorite bar" and "import bookmarks from another browser". I see neither the "Show the Favorites bar" or "import bookmarks" buttons. Yes, my Windows 10 is up to date. Using a Lenova all-in-one a couple of years old.
    I'd really like use Edge but I really don't want to bring all my bookmarks forward one at a time.
    Any suggestions?
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    10-01-2016 08:58 AM