whats new in people hub

markgtexas

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
just upgraded my 640 xl and people hub was showing social networking updates. as a few hours passed it starting saying no news to share right now. tried reinstalling facebook and twitter but nothing is working. any ideas?

Mark
10-1-2016

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
just upgraded my 640 xl and people hub was showing social networking updates. as a few hours passed it starting saying no news to share right now. tried reinstalling facebook and twitter but nothing is working. any ideas?

Mark
10-1-2016

Your phone updated Facebook app with last official made by Zucckk team, which doesn't work at all. Onlyway is sideloading previous Microsoft app.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...cebook-apps-beta-vs-non-beta.html#post3570759

markgtexas

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.....got fed up with it so I went back to 8.1 again. phone works waaay better. this feature is important to me for tracking all my kids without have to go through a million posts and having to check in with each app. without out it I might as well go with a different os next time.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I know the issue with facebook connect has been discussed for a long time now, but this JUST showed up for me within the last couple of weeks. My people app used to show the facebook profile pictures just a short time ago and no longer does. I'm wondering why it changed so recently?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos