Installed windows insider & selected Insider Release preview build, still no update is available?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Installed windows insider & selected Insider Release preview build, still no update is available?

I want to install windows 10 preview and still its not getting update. What to do?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Installed windows insider & selected Insider Release preview build, still no update is available

I want to install windows 10 preview and still its not getting update. What to do?

what OS version are you on currently?
You can check in settings > system > about > OS build

If it says 14393.221, then you already have it. Sometimes the release build is the same as the official one

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Installed windows insider & selected Insider Release preview build, still no update is available

If you have recently joined the insiders program (under 24 hours) please wait for a day to receive the builds.

surendra356

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

I'm currently using Windows 8.1 Denim, and i want to update it to latest technical preview of Windows 10 on LUMIA 520.
Provide me necessary steps please. I'm trying from 4 days continuously.

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

The 520 is no longer supported in the Insider program. Only the x30 phones and newer are supported now. The only way to upgrade your phone is to hack the registry to make it appear to be a supported model. Search here for "registry hack" for more info on how to do this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon