Should i get m3 or i5?

koolkid1

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
have a question im thinking of getting he microsoft surface pro 4 m3 model since no fan more portable since oly 4gb of ram would it be enough for me? i mainly use it for music editing and arranging on staffpad would it be too laggy or i dont need an i5?
any advices on how much speed i could get btween those 2

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
have a question im thinking of getting he microsoft surface pro 4 m3 model since no fan more portable since oly 4gb of ram would it be enough for me? i mainly use it for music editing and arranging on staffpad would it be too laggy or i dont need an i5?
any advices on how much speed i could get btween those 2

I think it should work for your needs. What kind of music editing? Using what software?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The software is called staffpad https://www.staffpad.net/ its an sheet music notation app that i dont want it to be any slow in writing with the pen thats my overall work i use other than browsing the web watching videos and listening to some music

It's meant for the surface line up so I don't believe the m3 model would be inadequate

It also lists the surface 3 as compatible - the surface 3 has an m3 processor. So be extension, the surface pro 4 with m3 will also work with that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720