Microsoft Lumia 640 Is 15 minutes or more off. Appointments changed by 15 minutes

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How and why did this happen? I have reset the time manually and turned off the automatic time update. So far the time and date are staying correct.

The calender items are a combination from Outlook and Google calendars. I believe the appointments with the 15 minute time change were entered in a window after those that the time did not change. There are also appointments where the time changed 6 hours.

In reviewing the forums I see this has been a consistent problem for 5 years, but I don't see solutions. Why has it not been addressed in your steady stream of updates?

I like having my calendar in the phone and not carrying a paper calendar. I also like having two interfaces that match among my devices. I would like to avoid the Android and iPhone phones.

Please explain why this happened, how to fix it, and how to avoid it.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
We're just a fan forum so if you're looking for an answer from someone at Microsoft, you're in the wrong place mate..

Did you travel recently? maybe that had an impact on the time? just wondering, because I haven't come across a case like yours before.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99