Hello,
    A week ago the Windows on my laptop started updating automatically. After that finished I switched off my computer with the option to install the updates. However, during the installation my computer switched off (I didnt notice that its batteries were low). So the updates did not install. Now when I go to install updates it tells me We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. Restarting your computer may help, and we'll keep trying to update. I have tried various fixes offered on the internet for this issue and even downloaded the update tool directly from the Microsoft website but nothing works.
    Please help
    10-03-2016 03:13 AM
    Hello,
    A week ago the Windows on my laptop started updating automatically. After that finished I switched off my computer with the option to install the updates. However, during the installation my computer switched off (I didn’t notice that its batteries were low). So the updates did not install. Now when I go to install updates it tells me “We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. Restarting your computer may help, and we'll keep trying to update”. I have tried various fixes offered on the internet for this issue and even downloaded the update tool directly from the Microsoft website but nothing works.
    Please help
    did you try running the update troubleshooter?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    10-03-2016 08:16 AM