Had the phone for months and everything worked until this morning (October 3). Now it won't sync to any of my email accounts, BT, Breathe and GMail. They all sync fine on my other devices (Android and Windows 7 laptop. Something has happened to Windows 10 mobile or Outlook mobile overnight. I checked for updates and rebooted and checked all settings - all ok. I've downloaded an alternative mail app (My My Mail) and that syncs fine. Although has much less functionality it'll do until MS fix this glitch?
    10-03-2016 12:36 PM
    Had the phone for months and everything worked until this morning (October 3). Now it won't sync to any of my email accounts, BT, Breathe and GMail. They all sync fine on my other devices (Android and Windows 7 laptop. Something has happened to Windows 10 mobile or Outlook mobile overnight. I checked for updates and rebooted and checked all settings - all ok. I've downloaded an alternative mail app (My My Mail) and that syncs fine. Although has much less functionality it'll do until MS fix this glitch?
    you've tried manually syncing? Is there any error code?
    What OS version are you on?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    10-04-2016 05:28 AM
    I'm having the exact same thing. Had about enough. Any solution?

Posted from my 950xl.........while on the can
    10-06-2016 06:37 AM