I had a old windows phone which was reset and give to my son. My new phone occasionally picks up his contacts and calendar appointments. Any ideas
    10-04-2016 01:19 PM
    I had a old windows phone which was reset and give to my son. My new phone occasionally picks up his contacts and calendar appointments. Any ideas
    Windows devices are linked through Microsoft accounts. So it's likely you have the same Microsoft account associated with both devices. If you don't want that to be the case, you'd need to have your son put his own Microsoft account on the phone rather than using yours.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Windows devices are linked through Microsoft accounts. So it's likely you have the same Microsoft account associated with both devices. If you don't want that to be the case, you'd need to have your son put his own Microsoft account on the phone rather than using yours.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    xandros9 likes this.
    10-04-2016 01:41 PM
    That's because both phones use same MS account. You should reset old phone and create a brand new Microsoft account to your son
    10-04-2016 01:42 PM