Why is my Nokia Lumia 920 not say it's charging but the percentage is increasing?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I try to charge my phone it won't charge, I've tried changing cords but it still doesn't charge. But when I tried it again it didn't say it was charging but the percentage on my phone is increasing. What does this mean? Should I get a new phone as soon as possible?

rc653

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
Try turning off your phone completely, then reinsert your battery, turn it back on, then retry charging your device to see if this issue has been resolved.

If not, go to your nearest Microsoft store or cell phone provider for assistance. The best way is to get physical help from one of their representatives and explaining your issue.

Your device also comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty, which they will replace your device for free if it's been less than a year since your purchased your phone.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
You won't be able to (easily) remove your battery on a Lumia 920. Do a soft reset and check what happens. To do a soft reset, press and hold the power and volume down keys until your phone vibrates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos