I am trying to update and restart my computer. I believe this update is the new Windows 10 update. When my computer restarts after claiming to successfully install updates, all I get is a black screen with the small white dots in the bottom center circling around like it's loading. I am unable to sign in, see a start screen, or do anything.
    10-05-2016 08:06 AM
    I am trying to update and restart my computer. I believe this update is the new Windows 10 update. When my computer restarts after claiming to successfully install updates, all I get is a black screen with the small white dots in the bottom center circling around like it's loading. I am unable to sign in, see a start screen, or do anything.

Till dots continue circling, there's life. Don't touch it. How much time is passed? Did you already installed Anniversay or THAT IS anniversary? If the answer is the #2, it might time one hour to finish installing (installation before restart is only the first quarter of the whole process on desktops)
    10-05-2016 08:09 AM
    I left it overnight. It's been more than 12 hours.
    10-05-2016 08:21 AM
    Hi I don't want to step on anyone.I had that problem and I used the media creation tool and that worked for me! You can find it here! IMHO 12 hours is long enough and I doubt if it's going to complete!
    Use the Microsoft media creation tool to force the Windows 10 Anniversary Update today | Windows Central
    10-05-2016 11:39 AM