Error C101B000 when downloading from Windows store

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Download message Error C101B000 when I click my apps I'm trying to download on my windows phone. They load partially then state attention required. Retry all and same issues appear. Been 2 days since I've been able to download.

NBAKirkland

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Download message Error C101B000 when I click my apps I'm trying to download on my windows phone. They load partially then state attention required. Retry all and same issues appear. Been 2 days since I've been able to download.

Exact same issue on all 3 of my WP 8.1 since Saturday. What the heck?

Hi That issue is being discussed on the forum. You can register on the forum and join the conversation here!:wink:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-7/195833-error-c101b000-when-downloading-apps.html
This is an old thread. Not useful in this case.

W

Windows Central Question

Is anyone here still experiencing the c101b000 error code? How do I fix this thing?

Every time I try to install a new application, it just reaches 50% and then it'll say, "Attention required. Tap here." When i tapped it, it will say, "There is a problem completing your request. Try again later. Inquiring minds might find this error code helpful: c101b000."

VicFra

Mar 1, 2017
Visit site
I have read forums and post all over seems to be a market place issue it happens once in a while I found post as old as 2013 it will eventually start working again. It seems it gets resolved usually in 24 hours

W

Windows Central Question

error code c101b000 windows phone means

I have been getting error code c101b000 in my windows phone when I am downloading any applications from my store. It starts downloading and throws this error and information 'Attention required Tap here' and nothing happens. KIndly advise what is this error and how can i get this resolved. Thanks

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: what does means this error-code-c101b000-

Hi, it's possible that there is a problem with the store in your region.
The problem has been discussed in the post below.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/microsoft-lumia-640/432612-error-c101b000-my-lumia-640-a.html

Maybe you can try some of the suggestions mentioned in the post.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: what does means this error-code-c101b000-

Please understand this seems to be one of several duplicate threads about the same thing. What is the OS version on the phone? What is your store region? Did you try a soft reset to see if that fixes it? Sadly, Microsoft love giving us error codes that are utterly vague, with no real information about what any of them means.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is anyone here still experiencing the c101b000 error code? How do I fix this thing?

Are you all on production builds or the insider program? If production builds, as said, it may just be an issue on their end. I have had Store download issues and they are usually resolved within 24 - 48 hours.

W

Windows Central Question

what does error code c101b000 mean and how can I fix it so I can download games again

I have tried downloading some new games and I can't because I keep receiving an error code, c101b000. What can I do to fix it?

VicFra

Mar 1, 2017
Visit site
Re: what does error code c101b000 mean and how can I fix it so I can download games again

It's a market place issue it happens once in a while I found post as old as 2013 it will eventually start working again. It seems it gets resolved usually in 24 hours

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb