How do I capture a screen shot on Windows10 please?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm trying to copy a street view map from Google

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

there are several ways

One is: if you check the taskbar, on the right side there should be an icon for inking tools. Select that, it should show up 3 options - you can choose the last option for taking a screenshot of the screen

Second is to use a screenshot tool with your browser if the extension or add on exists for that browser. For example, I use Nimbus screenshot tool in firefox browser

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

there are several ways

One is: if you check the taskbar, on the right side there should be an icon for inking tools. Select that, it should show up 3 options - you can choose the last option for taking a screenshot of the screen

Second is to use a screenshot tool with your browser if the extension or add on exists for that browser. For example, I use Nimbus screenshot tool in firefox browser

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre