Can I program scheduled tasks on Windows 10 Mobile?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm considering the Lumia 950 with Windows 10 Mobile. I have a number of behind the scenes tasks I'd like to be able to perform similar to some file movement automation that Android apps are capable of.

Is it possible to program Scheduled Tasks with Windows 10 Mobile?

Summer_Moon

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm considering the Lumia 950 with Windows 10 Mobile. I have a number of behind the scenes tasks I'd like to be able to perform similar to some file movement automation that Android apps are capable of.

If there is I have not found it, but it is one thing that I have kept an eye out for.
I'm curious though, what exactly are you trying to automate on your phone?

Summer_Moon

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

If there is I have not found it, but it is one thing that I have kept an eye out for.
I'm curious though, what exactly are you trying to automate on your phone?

Scott Meesey

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for getting back to me.

I use cloud storage (OneDrive, DropBox, etc) to coordinate files between devices. One aspect is the place files from my PC into a folder on OneDrive which is automatically checked by an app on my smart phone. If any files are found in that folder by my smart phone, they are downloaded onto a folder on my smart phone and removed from the cloud drive folder.

I've looked through the apps in the Windows store and can't really find a match.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss