Package Delivery Appearing in Outlook Calendar

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I noticed starting a few days ago that scheduled package deliveries tracked by Cortana are now appearing in my outlook calendar. This is clogging my calendar (and my Simple Calendar live tile) with package arrival notices. I love being able to track packages with Cortana, I just don't need them clogging my calendar.
Anyone know how to make this stop?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I noticed starting a few days ago that scheduled package deliveries tracked by Cortana are now appearing in my outlook calendar. This is clogging my calendar (and my Simple Calendar live tile) with package arrival notices. I love being able to track packages with Cortana, I just don't need them clogging my calendar.
Anyone know how to make this stop?

I believe you do this thru Cortana. Go to Cortana>notebook>packages and make sure its turned off. I don't think you can have the packages tracked by Cortana and not have that transfer over to calendars. If "on" in Cortana, it's "on" in calendar as well. Just my experience.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I believe that your statement is correct\. This something that MS did for outlook.com users It started with Android and Ios outlook users as part of the dunsetting on the sinrise calendar app that bought a couple of years ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs