I noticed starting a few days ago that scheduled package deliveries tracked by Cortana are now appearing in my outlook calendar. This is clogging my calendar (and my Simple Calendar live tile) with package arrival notices. I love being able to track packages with Cortana, I just don't need them clogging my calendar.
    Anyone know how to make this stop?
    10-11-2016 09:47 PM
    Flights are showing up too. Sorry, don't know how to opt out, I like it.
    10-11-2016 11:52 PM
    Flights are showing up too. Sorry, don't know how to opt out, I like it.
    I don't mind the flights so much, but I have enough deliveries that their presence on my calendar just drowns out actual events. Wish there was a way to opt out!
    10-12-2016 10:00 AM
    I noticed starting a few days ago that scheduled package deliveries tracked by Cortana are now appearing in my outlook calendar. This is clogging my calendar (and my Simple Calendar live tile) with package arrival notices. I love being able to track packages with Cortana, I just don't need them clogging my calendar.
    Anyone know how to make this stop?
    I believe you do this thru Cortana. Go to Cortana>notebook>packages and make sure its turned off. I don't think you can have the packages tracked by Cortana and not have that transfer over to calendars. If "on" in Cortana, it's "on" in calendar as well. Just my experience.
    10-12-2016 10:29 AM
    I believe that your statement is correct\. This something that MS did for outlook.com users It started with Android and Ios outlook users as part of the dunsetting on the sinrise calendar app that bought a couple of years ago.
    10-12-2016 03:55 PM