WhatsApp voice message problems

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My daughter and I both have the Lumia 435. She is disabled and we use the voice messaging in WhatsApp a lot. Until this last weekend that. Suddenly since the weekend we are both unable to understand the voice messages - they are crackling, distorted and just a mess. Older ones (since before Friday 7th October) are fine.

Seeing as we rely upon this as she is unable to write or read, we wondered if it might be a Windows update that caused the problem.

Failing any resolution of this issue we would have to resort to using another app for voice messaging, the problem being that I'm not the only person she needs to communicate with and other people she contacts also use WhatsApp.

Muggsy53

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
This was my question earlier today - 98 views and not even a hint of a suggestion :D I joined just so that I could follow this up by asking if there is anywhere else I can perhaps get help on this, we are struggling and have now got problems with Viber - which we chose to install to use instead of Whatsapp due to the problem with voice messaging.

Viber was working but has now stopped - it says it can't connect. Very annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs