Find date photo taken or email/sync photo?

aab1

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I took a photo on my Windows Phone 7 (I know it's old) and I can't figure out either how to find the date it was taken or transfer it outside of my phone to see the date on a less limited device.

I tried syncing but the sync process just seems to jump between 0% and 1% with some security error or something, and if I try to email it to myself from the phone I get an error about not being able to send the email.

This is beyond ridiculous, can someone tell me how to find the date this photo was taken or get it out of my phone so I can see on my PC?

Edit: Do newer Windows Phones have a way to see the date photos were taken? If not I'm likely switching to Android (unless they have the same limitation) as much as I want to stay with Windows Phone, if they can't provide such basic functions I'm switching to something else.

aab1

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
This is a Windows Phone, not a PC. If by right click you mean tap and hold, there's no "Properties" when I tap and hold a photo in Windows Phone 7, are you saying there is in later versions?

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
You must open the photo, long click, a small box will appear, release at this moment, then you will see a menu popped up, choose file information which is the last choice. Details about the photo will appear.

Alternatively, press the three small dots, then make the selection from there.

aab1

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
You must open the photo, long click, a small box will appear, release at this moment, then you will see a menu popped up, choose file information which is the last choice. Details about the photo will appear.

Alternatively, press the three small dots, then make the selection from there.

Again, this is a Windows Phone 7 from almost 7 years ago, the OS obviously changed in that amount of time because I don't have a file information option in the menu.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa