i connect my lumia to pc windows xp pro via usb cable. but it showed as digital camera, so i can't transfer data normally. i had not this problem before some months. it was as common device. i have to say that i can't instal the corresponding drivers. i downloaded them from different sites but failure to instal it. this problem means that i can't share my music to my phone through usb...(generally data)
    10-18-2016 06:47 AM
    Welcome to windows central.

Reboot your device when connected to your PC , this should make windows install default drivers for your mobile.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.
    10-18-2016 08:10 AM
    i did it many times. i don't know how to instal the drivers. i think that the problem is that i have windows xp. i found this guide. "http://www.asoftech.com/articles/windows-phone-enable-mass-storage.html" i don't know if it's relevant. i tried it.at first method i can't find the refferent registry. at second method the zune doesn't detect any device
    10-18-2016 12:10 PM
    if you don't live it, you can't understand how much big is this problem. i found the solution

it's good thread if someone have it
    10-18-2016 01:21 PM