Nokia Xpress

wp patrick

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
I tried with system pusher and other apps but it is not possible to download it for mine Lumia Nokia 930. Is their a other way to get Nokia Xpress. The other one was writing that Xpress is long gone and that i must do it with Opera.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried with system pusher and other apps but it is not possible to download it for mine Lumia Nokia 930. Is their a other way to get Nokia Xpress. The other one was writing that Xpress is long gone and that i must do it with Opera.

There's another problem here. The servers that ran Nokia Xpress are almost certainly long gone. So even if you do install it, its not likely to function since Xpress was designed to work hand-in-hand with those servers which aren't around...

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
There's another problem here. The servers that ran Nokia Xpress are almost certainly long gone. So even if you do install it, its not likely to function since Xpress was designed to work hand-in-hand with those servers which aren't around...

You're right. When I tried using it, I did a search for the new "Kodak Ektra Phone", with negative results. I reduced it to "Kodak Ektra", the old camera....the same. Finally I tried "Kodak"....never heard of it. :)

Some of those SysApp Pusher apps are still viable though....that's how I got Lumia Camera Classic on my 930.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2