Do you ever send recommendations to Microsoft?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I was thinking that they should put the phone in the surface pen and make it capable of communicating with any surface mobile product of your choice. THAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL. Sorry for my lack of decorum or not submitting to other forums. I am not a social sharing kind of person. [not on facebook or any other social media site] But love what you guys do here and want Microsoft to provide awesome stuff for consumers.
Mark
Mod edit personal e-mail removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, the likelihood of someone random person's ideas or hopes affecting what Microsoft has in mind is practically nil.

Of course they get feedback for software stuff but they don't follow it necessarily.

We all want to see cool new things from MS but if the management doesn't care for it what can you do?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
It's been mentioned in many places on this forum and by many different contributors. What you ask? Does the WM development group use a W10 Phone as their daily driver. If they do, these problems with the OS would have been seen and something would have been done about it. If they don't then shame on MS.

As a salesman, I was taught that getting the first order from a customer would be the easiest you would ever get. Don't come through on the first and subsequent orders from that customer is dead. MS have lost face with so many first orders (consumer and dev's) that their word doesn't mean much anymore.

Now we start hearing that the next Universal version of the OS will be the bees knees. How am I, as a consumer and a user, believe that since they didn't finish the last version of the OS, the new OS will be better. Oh the sour taste in my mouth about MS position on Mobile market is strong and taste like (I Told you so).

Make everyone at MS that has anything to do with software development use a WM 10 device. If they don't do this, I don't think the Mobile OS has a chance, hence WM phones either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3