OneDrive Desktop and online have different files

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi,

I just wanted to give OneNote a try and also One Drive but it does not work. So I already had some files in my One Drive folder for a long time. When I set up my One Drive on Windows 10 it downloads these files to my pc.

But when I wan't to see these files online, they are not shown. One Drive says, they are not available. Also when I create a folder in One Drive online, e.g. a folger with a Power Point presentation inside, it is available online, but I can't see it on my pc.

I created some notebooks with One Note. In One Note on the PC I see those (and on the Smartphone too), but they are not available in One Drive online, therefore I do not see them even in One Note online.

I use Google Drive and Dropbox and it works very easy and well but with One Drive I have a lot of problems. It just does not work and I do not understand why. I set up the thing a few times now. One Drive App on my phones works fine, it shows me exactly the content that I have on my PC. All folders and documents are shown - but everything that I do in One Drive online, is just not there.

It feels for me like the One Drive desktop client (and the Android App) are using something different. But I have just one account and one Office 365 subscription. I am completely confused and don't know how to solve this problem.

in short: Sync between Win 10 desktop and smartphone (one drive and one note) works fine, but not between one note online in the webbrowers. This is annoying since I wanted to use the one note webclipper for chrome.

Someone has an idea?

Greetings,
Sebastian

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720