I have a Nokia Lumia 1020 that is configured to display contacts from Outlook, Facebook & Twitter. I have collected many hundreds over the years that include friends and colleagues. As I create an account, I also add a photo or a business logo that helps me to identify. This morning I noticed that ALL Outlook contacts have lost their profile pic and I manually put a few back. As there are hundreds of these, I'm hoping that there is a sync that can be done to restore. Can someone pls assist ?
    11-01-2016 04:56 AM
    Unfortunately, contact photos are lost during the upgrade of Outlook to the new system. For now, you will have to add contact photos manually.
    try to resync all the accounts like social and outlook accounts under settings, if that doesn't help re-connect the accounts after removing them one by one.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central
    11-01-2016 06:30 AM
    Unfortunately, contact photos are lost during the upgrade of Outlook to the new system. For now, you will have to add contact photos manually.
    11-01-2016 06:54 AM
    Thanks guys, shmsnh if you are right, it's extremely disappointing as the effort involved is HUGE! However, I may have a solution. I have another Nokia1020 that I swapped out as it had a bad battery, but that also has most of the contacts on its database. It seems to have the profile photos intact. Would there be a way to sync those to outlook and then back down to my proper phone ?
    11-01-2016 07:28 AM