Hello. I waited for windows update to finish but it wouldn't go past ~57% for almost 24 hours. I then decided to take my chance and restart.
    Now it won't start.
    The windows 10 loading logo shows, then everything stops at a black screen.
    I do not have restore points and startup repair doesn't find any issues.
    Is there anything I could do?
    Thanks in advance!
    11-01-2016 03:13 PM
    Hi Welcome to Windows Central! I suggest you go into Advanced Start up! If you need more help, please join the forum. http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...community.html
    Advanced startup offers a number of different ways in which you can troubleshoot and fix your PC, and because problems can strike from many different scenarios, Microsoft provides several methods to access these options.
    How to access 'Advanced startup' options on Windows 10 to troubleshoot and fix your PC ? PUREinfoTech

If your PC isnt loading Windows 10 and you dont have the operating system installation files, you can use the following trick.

Start your computer and follow the POST, when Windows should begin loading, press the power button to shutdown your computer.

Repeat the previous step twice, and in the third restart the operating system should enter into the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE), where a number of diagnostics will be performed to try fix any booting issues, but you will also get an option to access the Windows Startup Settings.
    Hi Welcome to Windows Central! I suggest you go into Advanced Start up! If you need more help, please join the forum. http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...community.html
    Advanced startup offers a number of different ways in which you can troubleshoot and fix your PC, and because problems can strike from many different scenarios, Microsoft provides several methods to access these options.
    How to access 'Advanced startup' options on Windows 10 to troubleshoot and fix your PC ? PUREinfoTech

If your PC isnt loading Windows 10 and you dont have the operating system installation files, you can use the following trick.

Start your computer and follow the POST, when Windows should begin loading, press the power button to shutdown your computer.

Repeat the previous step twice, and in the third restart the operating system should enter into the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE), where a number of diagnostics will be performed to try fix any booting issues, but you will also get an option to access the Windows Startup Settings.
    11-01-2016 04:16 PM