I am having problems with certain websites that need adobe flash player. Does anyone know if there is a way to fixing this on or an alternative browser that supports this on windows 10 mobile?
    Last edited by steeler4life; 11-03-2016 at 06:32 PM.
    11-03-2016 04:59 PM
    No current mobile OS supports flash. Windows on phones included.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    11-05-2016 01:18 AM
    Thank you for the response. I have a couple questions though. Why is it that some android devices still do support it?, and why is there apps on other systems not windows 10 mobile (since those apps don't exist in the windows store) work using adobe flash player?
    11-05-2016 07:29 AM
    Thank you for the response. I have a couple questions though. Why is it that some android devices still do support it?, and why is there apps on other systems not windows 10 mobile (since those apps don't exist in the windows store) work using adobe flash player?
    It hasn't been supported on any current Android browsers in years. Any Android users who have Adobe Flash are running browsers that are several years old and are insecure due to being outdated.
    xandros9 and libra89 like this.
    11-05-2016 08:15 AM
    It hasn't been supported on any current Android browsers in years. Any Android users who have Adobe Flash are running browsers that are several years old and are insecure due to being outdated.

Interesting. Why is it that when you go to a website that requires adobe flash it directs you their update website? This where I'm confused if it hasn't been supported since current popular website still direct you to the latest update. I included the website below

Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads
    11-05-2016 09:01 AM
    Interesting. Why is it that when you go to a website that requires adobe flash it directs you their update website? This where I'm confused if it hasn't been supported since current popular website still direct you to the latest update. I included the website below

Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads
    I don't see anything there for Android. I just opened the link on my Android device in Chrome. Here's the version of Chrome I'm running.

11-05-2016 10:11 AM
    I believe Adobe Flash was last supported on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-05-2016 11:24 AM
    I don't see anything there for Android. I just opened the link on my Android device in Chrome. Here's the version of Chrome I'm running.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...0919a2276f.jpg
    Correct the link directs me to the adobe flash update page because I'm using EDGE on windows 10 mobile Lumia 950 that's why it redirects me to that adobe flash update but like it was said previously its not supported for mobile. Where im confusion is how some apps are still using adobe flash and work on the latest phone? I don't understand how adobe works on mobile devices through the apps but not the browser? Thank you Laura knotek and xandros9 for contributing your input to this post
    11-05-2016 01:24 PM
    The Android apps aren't using Adobe Flash. The purpose of the apps is to be able to do things that would require Flash in a desktop browser. For example, there might be a radio station that streams its songs on its desktop website. However, if there is an Android app for that station, then the app does the streaming without the need for Flash.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-05-2016 02:53 PM
    The Android apps aren't using Adobe Flash. The purpose of the apps is to be able to do things that would require Flash in a desktop browser. For example, there might be a radio station that streams its songs on its desktop website. However, if there is an Android app for that station, then the app does the streaming without the need for Flash.
    Thank you for the info. It is unfortunate for people like myself who use windows 10 mobile and don't have apps or a work around like other systems.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-08-2016 01:56 AM