Bricked 640xl

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi all, please help, my wife's 640xl has gone into a bricked state upon switch on. I've hard reset the phone successfully but the screen is stuck on the first display and I can't select any operations as the screen is not responding. I'm going to hard reset again to see if it remedies the issue, but I'm not very positive as I've been struggling with this phone for weeks on end now. Also, it seems to not charge at all, it remains in low battery even with charging it for a full day. It also gave me a notification a few times where it said that the phone got to hot and switched off.
Any help on this???

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
after reading the last segment , i suggest you to manually remove your battery and check for any bumps or irregularities as such notifications and quick drain of charge points towards malfunction of the battery rather than any software issue.

Unless your device is able to hold enough charge to go through the hard reset you will always find your device to be bricked as it would shut down/reboot in the middle of the process..

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs