fix imei after flashing rom on lumia 950xl

Savvas Prokopiou

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
my phone (lumia 950xl) got bricked and i decided to flash it with a new rom, phone perfectly working after flash bad i cant get mobile network to work, when i check my imei in info it says ''IMEI SV -10'' but when i enter *#06# it shows the real imei of the phone, i know that my imei after flash is broken ... WDRT cant find my phone to download official package from microsoft please help

Friend42

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Make sure you flashed the correct RM Number. I understand that you have the 950 XL but try flashing the correct RM number along with the correct region that you got the phone from. Don't check the software for this number! It should be printed on the device in small text or on the box it came with.

You can also try hard reseting it by turning the phone off, hold the volume down key, plug it into a charger, and wait for a "!" then press volume up, down, power, then down.

Savvas Prokopiou

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
thanks for your reply, i have already done both of the above, i got the phone from ebay so not sure which country came from, i then checked the sticker near sim slot got the firmware number and download/install same firmware number but no luck, the phone is 000-88 which is international unlock i suppose

Savvas Prokopiou

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
i dont think i will, i tried every single source getting it to work, phone starts well after flashing rom but no mobile network. i got tired of this, the phone is not even a year old and i cant get it to work properly again, and the worst i cant find anyone in forums or a technician either to get it fix :eck:

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Meaning turn off your phone. Take out sim card. Wait for a min with sim card not in. Boot up phone. Then once phone loads shut it down again then put sim card back in then boot up the phone to see if that fix it.

Savvas Prokopiou

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
i was just wondering now, will anyone having a Lumia 950xl international unlock (000-88) or the same manufacturer name download their package using WDRT and share it with me to flash the phone with that rom any chance to work? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)