Lumia 640 xl dual sim some apps are not opening ,

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I tried to update my phone to windows 10 , the phone wasnt be able to download several times , but then some apps went crashing and not opening , like Music , podcasts , onedrive .
Some of the apps i reinstalled and went okay , can someone tell me how to fix these apps ?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I tried to update my phone to windows 10 , the phone wasnt be able to download several times , but then some apps went crashing and not opening , like Music , podcasts , onedrive .
Some of the apps i reinstalled and went okay , can someone tell me how to fix these apps ?

Hi there - Sorry to hear you're having issues.

I think the first thing to do is to actually go ahead and try a soft reset. To do a soft reset, simply hold down the power button on your phone for about 15 seconds, or until your device vibrates and restarts itself.

Subrata Jana

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
If you using w8.1 in your phone, then u need to reset (setting-about-reset) your phone first, then install "upgrade advisor" then open the apps and follow the steps that leads your phone w10 upgradable.
If you using w10, then do a hard reset "setting-system-about- reset"

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

So these apps you speak of, are they crashing on your native OS WP8.1 after an upgrade attempt, or did your phone finally succeed at installing Windows 10 and now you are seeing these issues with your apps? What errors are you seeing in the app store if any?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes