How do I post an image (in the forums) ?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
For Android, it's pretty straight forward. Once you enter a specific thread, look to the bottom left. You should see an upwards arrow icon. Click that. Once inside your message, the left icon on the row of icons that appear should be an image icon. Click that, and look for your image.

For Windows Phone, I only use the Mtalk app. Last time I used the official Windows Central app, there was no way of uploading pictures. Might be different now, though. If you are using the Mtalk app, enter a thread and click on the pencil icon. This will take you to the response entry screen. Click on the image icon. Second from the right. Looks like a mountainous landscape scene. Search for your pic, and click the submit icon...the one on the far right.

lumianum

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
For Android, it's pretty straight forward. Once you enter a specific thread, look to the bottom left. You should see an upwards arrow icon. Click that. Once inside your message, the left icon on the row of icons that appear should be an image icon. Click that, and look for your image.

For Windows Phone, I only use the Mtalk app. Last time I used the official Windows Central app, there was no way of uploading pictures. Might be different now, though. If you are using the Mtalk app, enter a thread and click on the pencil icon. This will take you to the response entry screen. Click on the image icon. Second from the right. Looks like a mountainous landscape scene. Search for your pic, and click the submit icon...the one on the far right.

I had not seen your post. Thanks for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss