Can I get Edge favorites to another Browser?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Edge is taking up huge amounts of memory and causing my computer to become unusable. I was to stop using it, but I have a huge number of favorites on Edge I don't want to abandon. Can I move them to another browser?

I have found plenty of methods on google, but they all seem obsolete.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Edge is taking up huge amounts of memory and causing my computer to become unusable. I was to stop using it, but I have a huge number of favorites on Edge I don't want to abandon. Can I move them to another browser?

I have found plenty of methods on google, but they all seem obsolete.

If you are using win 10 TH2(1511 build):
Then

Yes, But using 3rd party application..

Head over and download the Manage Edge Favorites
software. Download the portable version so that you don?t have to install it. Once downloaded, extract the folder and then execute the application.

On win 10 AU 1607 build:
You can import or export bookmarks from or to an HTML file without using any third-party software.To do that, navigate to the Favorite Settings panel, and you will see a new category called ?Import or Export a file.? If you want to import, click on the ?Import from File? button, and if you want to export click on ?Export to File.?

/ A TIP \
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the WindowsCentral(or Mobile Nation services) so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon