Is there something wrong with Outlook.com now?

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Since yesterday, Ive been unable to get to Outlook.com via any browser on my PC. However, I still can on my phone. I didnt change anything on my computer. I can ping it from my computer but it no longer loads.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Sorry to butt in! Why do you all put up with Outlook? I haven't used Outlook in years. Gmail doesn't give me any problems.
Just my thoughts!:wink:
PS It's my nap time! See you all later!:smile:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Sorry to butt in! Why do you all put up with Outlook? I haven't used Outlook in years. Gmail doesn't give me any problems.
Just my thoughts!:wink:
PS It's my nap time! See you all later!:smile:

Gmail's way of advertising and stuff bothered me and I can get Exchange Activesync (what runs Hotmail/Outlook.com under-the-hood) working on more devices like my old Palm Pre to sync mail, calendar, tasks and contacts in one easy package.

My Outlook.com account can reach a Lumia (Windows Phone), Pre (webOS), Nexus (Android), iPhone (iOS), iPaq (Windows Mobile), Treo (Palm OS, with help from Outlook 2016 and Palm Desktop) and more, including Office Outlook on my PC with minimal fuss. Gmail and Google Calendar can only hope to reach half those devices with half the functionality. (I can get push email on all devices if I want too as well)

I like the design of Outlook.com more too. OneDrive and Cortana integration used to be a plus as well but I don't use them anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2