Why my laptop seems can't handle any game.

CJ123321

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
Why my laptop seems can't handle any game? is this battery problem?.. every time i play "League Of Legends, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, Minecraft " It will get black screen then the power button is on then it will of then after i boot again my laptop.. it resume windows.. help? anyone?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I see you aren't playing your coaster stuff but anyways...

Any more details?
How long does it play?
Is the computer hot to the touch anywhere? (I suspect a thermal issue)
If it is hot, is there a significant flow of air from the main vent?
Is it on a desk or pillow or what kind of surface?
Is it really resuming? or starting fresh?
Is it plugged in? or are you playing on battery?

CJ123321

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
On Naruto S Revolution if Free BATTLE VS Player.. i can play 1-2 minutes.. then if league or tournament... i can play 40-45 seconds... then i saw 40-60 cpu usage but i am only running that game.. i have fan directs where the hot place on the left down right of the power input... ummm it's not totally hot... its on the little chair its charging plugged in it resume.. thats all i am aware giving infos such as kind of windows or product id like that..

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm not a gamer. Have a look here!:wink: The Best Gaming Laptops of 2016 | PCMag.com
Here's free program that will check your temps!
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...riform.com%2Fspeccy%2Fdownload&token=nNUTTVgj

Aww c'mon this guy's a kid! I'm technically an adult and I can't afford those! :)

Anyways, yep, why don't you use that tool and tell us what temperature the CPU, GPU and whatever else has a temperature reading when you're playing and such! (probably in Celsius)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon