Transparent Sticky notes

Asif Shadab Malick

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Does any one know of any sticky notes app for my Lumia 550 which has transparent tiles? I currently use sticky notes hd and it's a very useful app, but with the entire screen transparent and only this time opaque, it looks a bit odd. In case any one knows of any such app, kindly let me know of it. Thanks.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi You're welcome! I guess no one has a answer for you! I really don't know any thing about phones. I like to see everyone get a answer to their thread and so I posted on yours. I did a search for sticky notes clear, but didn't find any thing! Here's another link from WC. Is this about phones?:wink:
You are very polite to say thanks. I like that attitude in young people. Your parents taught you well!!:smile:
Windows Ink: How to use Sticky Notes | Windows Central

Asif Shadab Malick

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Oh thanks!! :) you flatter me with that, it comes naturally, and Yes I've to thank my parents for that who taught me all these little But important stuff, from our scriptures, and culture, values. And No matter how old I become, these are not going away, some of my friends keep saying I'm too polite for this harsh and evil world and that survival would be difficult unless I put on some brashness and bossy-ness, but I believe as long as I've God on my side, I've nothing to fear and just continue being the Good me for the Good of others. But I am still wondering how you figured out my age group.
I think I've gone too personal, It's my weakness, sorry if I bored you so coming back to the topic, no, both the links you shared are not what I'm looking for. One from wc is for pc, and the other is android, so again, as you mentioned, not what I'm looking for. I did contact the developer of the sticky notes app I'm currently using and he said he'll try to introduce it in his next update. Thanks again for your time, effort, and love. Good night! Have a great life! Peace !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs