Does any one know of any sticky notes app for my Lumia 550 which has transparent tiles? I currently use sticky notes hd and it's a very useful app, but with the entire screen transparent and only this time opaque, it looks a bit odd. In case any one knows of any such app, kindly let me know of it. Thanks.
    11-26-2016 06:54 AM
    Hi ! This is all I know about sticky notes. I'm sure you have been here! Here's link to WC 'How To'
    How to use the Sticky Notes app in Windows 10 to remind you all the things | Windows Central
    Asif Shadab Malick likes this.
    11-26-2016 12:24 PM
    Thanks, buy I was looking for something for my Lumia 550, not my computer . The article you shared is about sticky notes on desktop. Thanks for your time and effort though!!
    11-29-2016 12:37 PM
    Hi You're welcome! I guess no one has a answer for you! I really don't know any thing about phones. I like to see everyone get a answer to their thread and so I posted on yours. I did a search for sticky notes clear, but didn't find any thing! Here's another link from WC. Is this about phones?
    You are very polite to say thanks. I like that attitude in young people. Your parents taught you well!!
    Windows Ink: How to use Sticky Notes | Windows Central
    11-29-2016 02:28 PM
    Hi I found this! Probably not what your looking for!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ckynotes&hl=en
    11-29-2016 02:36 PM
    Oh thanks!! :-) you flatter me with that, it comes naturally, and Yes I've to thank my parents for that who taught me all these little But important stuff, from our scriptures, and culture, values. And No matter how old I become, these are not going away, some of my friends keep saying I'm too polite for this harsh and evil world and that survival would be difficult unless I put on some brashness and bossy-ness, but I believe as long as I've God on my side, I've nothing to fear and just continue being the Good me for the Good of others. But I am still wondering how you figured out my age group.
    I think I've gone too personal, It's my weakness, sorry if I bored you so coming back to the topic, no, both the links you shared are not what I'm looking for. One from wc is for pc, and the other is android, so again, as you mentioned, not what I'm looking for. I did contact the developer of the sticky notes app I'm currently using and he said he'll try to introduce it in his next update. Thanks again for your time, effort, and love. Good night! Have a great life! Peace !
    holdum333 likes this.
    12-09-2016 09:30 AM
    Very nice post! You just made my day. I hope you find what you're looking for! Stay like you are. The world needs more of you!
    12-09-2016 09:44 AM