Lumia 430 Blank Screen often on Build 14965.1001 Slow Ring

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My mobile got updated with 14965.1001 version on Slow Ring last week, post update build was quite smooth and very well performed, having an annoying issue that the Screen goes blank often especially while on incoming calls or sms. There is no way to get the mobile working other than restarting. Post restart unable to find the caller details as well. I tried changing to Fast Ring if any fix applied for the same, but region (Qatar) or some restriction not letting to download fast ring build as well. Please provide me the next build date and fix for the same.

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
Now updated to 15007.1000 build on Jan-13-2017, still this issue exists. Does Windows Mobile team aware of this annoying issue?

Note: This issue started occurring from the 14965.1001 build on wards, earlier builds were not having such display driver crash issue. Build 14965.1001 onward the performance was so good, however this display crash issue happens very often and annoying.
I have tried hard reset, soft reset, formatting of SD card, also tried with fresh apps (did not restored previous backups/ settings) nothing resolves this issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb