All the photos come with an error icon for all the images including the downloaded and the screenshots
    11-29-2016 11:38 AM
    Where are the images being saved? Tablet? PC? Phone?

depending where they are being saved there could be a whole host of reasons such as bad internet connection to faulty nand flash (storage), dying HDD.

Not saying it would be as serious as that however with any further information it would not be possible to derive any form of diagnostics / solutions that will help.

Please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    11-29-2016 01:04 PM
    All the photos come with an error icon for all the images including the downloaded and the screenshots
    I faced that problem too. Which was because of error/crashing of memory card.
    -but i can copy my images to PC taken till the problem encounter but unable to remove/format it both from pc/mobile.

- I asked from SanDisk SD card support, they exchange my faulty card(in warranty period) with new one.
    11-29-2016 01:19 PM