Lumia 735 connects to Windows 10 PC wireless display

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Is the Lumia 735 capable of projecting the screen to a Windows 10 PC via the Connect Wireless Display feature? I have the Connect app running on the PC and when selecting "Connect to a wireless display", it cannot find my PC display. I know the Connect app works since I was able to project from a Galaxy S7 and from another Windows 10 PC.

Lumia 735 and Windows PC both running Windows 10 with Anniversary update.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Is the Lumia 735 capable of projecting the screen to a Windows 10 PC via the Connect Wireless Display feature?

yes it is, the phone is capable of streaming the screen over Wi-Fi. Just make sure that your phone’s WiFi is enabled.

try re-configuring or rebooting the devices and trying again.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.

aau007

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
I rebooted my phone and still no go. My PC and phone are on the same WiFi AP. I have also tried connecting the PC with wire on the same subnet as the phone's WifFi, also no go. You suggested "re-configuring". Can you elaborate what can be reconfigured?

aau007

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
My Galaxy S7 running Android works. My Lumia 735 won't. However, my Lumia 735 will project to Microsoft Wireless Display adapter. So I don't know what's the protocol difference between the two. Lumia will see one but not the other.

aau007

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
So yeah. I just got my mobile updated to 10.0.14393.576 from the recent release. Now it is seeing and projecting to my PC like it should. The bug fix list did not mention this. Wonder what else they don't tell you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans