I am a bookkeeper and often have 3 or more windows open at a time on my desktop. At one point (I don't know how) I had two programs open side by side on my desktop. Now I can only get programs that fill the screen one at a time. How can I have multiple resizable windows on my desktop at the same time? I saw a video on snap but it didn't tell me how to set it up. Very frustrating!
    11-30-2016 03:15 PM
    Hi Welcome to Windows Central! Here's a tutorial from WC. I think this is what your asking! If you need more help, please join the forum!
    Oh snap! 3 other ways to arrange multiple windows in Windows 10 | Windows Central

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...community.html
    11-30-2016 03:39 PM
    I already watched that video, changed my settings, and still can't get multiple windows, except by accident. Mind you, I have decades of time spent on various computer systems, I am not some old codger who has never touched a computer before.
    11-30-2016 05:20 PM
    I rebooted, now everything is working the way I want, including my second monitor :)
    11-30-2016 05:55 PM
    I already watched that video, changed my settings, and still can't get multiple windows, except by accident. Mind you, I have decades of time spent on various computer systems, I am not some old codger who has never touched a computer before.
    I don't remember seeing any one saying you were some old codger that never touched a computer. I very happy that you got your issue solved.
    Welcome to Windows Central. I hope you enjoy the forum! It's amazing how many times a simple reboot can fix a problem!
    11-30-2016 06:00 PM