Best App for Password Management

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I too have been looking. I see Enpass syncs with OneDrive (and others). Question, if I put Enpass on both my phone and Desktop and I update my Desktop Enpass (I change and entry for example), does the phone Enpass get updated as well? (so I don't have to enter the update separately in both Desktop and phone).

Sent from mTalk

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
If memory serves me right the only caveat (if you look at it that way) is for "each" platform it has to be purchased once, after that it can be used on multiple devices within those platforms, IMO definitely worth the monies spent.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
If memory serves me right the only caveat (if you look at it that way) is for "each" platform it has to be purchased once, after that it can be used on multiple devices within those platforms, IMO definitely worth the monies spent.

I'm purchasing now. I'd rather just buy it once but really don't mind buying it for each device in that I like supporting the Win10 developers (especially for mobile).

Sent from mTalk

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm purchasing now. I'd rather just buy it once but really don't mind buying it for each device in that I like supporting the Win10 developers (especially for mobile).

Sent from mTalk

Again, if memory serves me right you pay only for say, the Windows Phone app with the PC app being free, ditto for the other platforms... I paid three times in total to have it on all my Windows, iOS and Androids devices which amounts in total to about 15+ devices, prices you'll pay do varying between the three.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923