Lumia 1320 get stuck while updating firmware

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi all,

I had windows 10 firmware installed in my Nokia Lumia 1320 phone. So, I tried to upgrade the firmware to windows 8.1 using "Preview for developer". It then found windows 8.1 and downloaded the updates. But while installing the updates, it get stuck and only the settings icon displays in my phone. It has stopped working and I can't revert or reset it because it is not working.
Then I tried using windows recovery took, but it couldn't detect my firmware version and hence no progress was made.

Please help. I am getting only Ring icon in my phone and nothing is working.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
very rare issue i believe, you have to visit service center as this situation needs a inspection of device.

Also do tell us clearly that you were on windows 10 and updating to windows insiders for wp 8.1? It seems all jumbled up kindly correct me.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.

pokhsujan

Dec 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi abhisekh,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually, I had windows 8 in my mobile and I wanted it to be updated to windows 10.
So, I tried to update to windows 8.1 first using Preview for developer and it get stuck while updating on windows 8.1.

Also, A strange message came today showing, something like "END_OF_EVALUATION_PERIOD".
I don't know what to do.

pokhsujan

Dec 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi abhisekh,
Sorry for the recurrent post, my phone now only shows nokia logo in the black screen or battery low sign.
It keeps showing the red sign with charging even though I charged it multiple hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre