Windows 10 update to Lumia 535....

akash das4

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
I used windows 8.1 on my lumia over a year, now I'm going to update windows 10.... Is there anyone who updated windows 10 already on lumia 535?? Just inform me how to do it! And also tell me, will there be any problem/ issue if I update windows 10 on my lumia???? Need your help!!

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Yes, my L535 is on Windows 10 and working fine.

You have to install and use Windows 10 upgrade advisor.

After upgrade a Hard Reset is advised without restoring previous backups (clean install). Also, before updating, make sure all your system apps are on device storage instead of sd card and you will be good to go.

Be aware you will gain new features but also lose some. For example, you will lose Mix Radio app, FM Radio app, etc.

If you have further questions about L535 & Windows 10 be free to ask.

Sent from mTalk

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
How to get latest official build version?
Can I get this using upgrade advisor app? Or will latest build work fine?

you can get the latest official build using upgrade advisor but i suggest you to manually check for updates once your device has successfully upgraded. Also perform a hard reset when once upgraded. The current official build is 14393.448

akash das4

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Thanks guys. And also I'm facing a problem after updating build 10586. My ph twice automatically switched off! Can You tell why It happened! Did you experience it? Or will the latest build fix this? Plz help!

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Rest of the updates means version 14393.578 update? How long will it take to finish? Or is it another 1GB update? I mean what is its size? Tell me in detail

It's .576.

Once update to 10586. Then Update via Settings > Update .

Installing AU/14393(onwards build) is 1.5gb~ .
After installing Anniversary Update(AU) .
UPDATE YOUR PHONE AGAIN FOR REACH TO LATEST VERSION . :)
THAT'S ALL

- Via WC APP / LUMIA 535

akash das4

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Thank you guys. Thanks for your support. But I'm afraid of my phone memory decreasing fast... And last, tell me one more thing, was the version that I updated from Upgrade Advisor, a technical preview or official update? Wiki says 'its a stable update'!!!!!

akash das4

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Hey it worked for me!! I finally install latest build 14393.576 via manual updates..... Lets see how it works. I wanted The latest build & i got it.... But How to stop downloading updates automatically on my phone? Because I dont need further update....Want Solution! Though the latest build updated automatically after checking updates manually..

Navnit Kumar1

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, the last time I updated the phone, it have shown various problems(pulling notification bar maketh the whole screen black, and camera window sometimes turn green and heavy updates to windows office apps) So I came back to 8.1.

As i have read discussion. I need to know ; that once we update through....upgrade advisor process.....then again I need to update it in some other version?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, the last time I updated the phone, it have shown various problems(pulling notification bar maketh the whole screen black, and camera window sometimes turn green and heavy updates to windows office apps) So I came back to 8.1.

As i have read discussion. I need to know ; that once we update through....upgrade advisor process.....then again I need to update it in some other version?

Yes, you would just go to settings->phone update to download the update(s). There's an original Windows 10 Mobile update but then you might have to update again to the current version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05