Windows Phone Storage problems

Atr0mix

Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
So I need to update my Lumia 640 and I can't because my storage is full even though I have no photos and moved all my apps over to my SD card It still takes up space.

Richardr1

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
So I need to update my Lumia 640 and I can't because my storage is full even though I have no photos and moved all my apps over to my SD card It still takes up space.
I find the same over time. Outlook is one of the worst culprits, taking more space over time. The result is I reset the phone every so often, after ensuring there is a recent back up. This is a pain, as there are a couple of apps I have that require re-registering, but I haven't found another solution, and apart from this issue, have no need to upgrade my phone.

Sent from mTalk

Atr0mix

Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
It says that Apps and Games take up all the space and that they take up 3.4gb but when I add them all up they only add up to a total of 1.5gb and they are all the default apps so I can't move or delete them.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
It says that Apps and Games take up all the space and that they take up 3.4gb but when I add them all up they only add up to a total of 1.5gb and they are all the default apps so I can't move or delete them.
Hi, the only thing that's worth a try is to delete your browsing history, as this sometimes frees up some space (depending on how much you need).
Other than that, a hard reset is the only way that I know of to reduce the storage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3