How do we find a co-worker that 'thought' they copied a section from one OneNote Notebook to another OneNote Notebook...but they actually moved it.

So now, that accidental move of the section from a web based/SharePoint located OneNote notebook to a local OneNote Notebook on this co-workers C: drive has people thinking they've lost pages under this 'moved' section.

We're not seeing a way in some log file or via the History tab mentioning "...on Dec. 2nd, user Bob moved this Section over to this OneNote Notebook".
    I know this is a real stretch, but just making sure I'm not missing what OneNote can already tell us.
    12-15-2016 04:10 PM
    How do we find a co-worker that 'thought' they copied a section from one OneNote Notebook to another OneNote Notebook...but they actually moved it.

So now, that accidental move of the section from a web based/SharePoint located OneNote notebook to a local OneNote Notebook on this co-workers C: drive has people thinking they've lost pages under this 'moved' section.

We're not seeing a way in some log file or via the History tab mentioning "...on Dec. 2nd, user Bob moved this Section over to this OneNote Notebook".
    I know this is a real stretch, but just making sure I'm not missing what OneNote can already tell us.
    Send out an email to everyone on that Share
    Point (BCCing everyone so they think its a personal email) and ask them if they have a file you're looking for form that NoteBook. They'll all reply individually and whoever did it will say "I GOT IT".

Don't forget, who hasn't accidently dragged and dropped?

Peace. Alan
    Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
    Lumia ICON [Win10M 14977.1000] Sportster
    Even when I lose, I win.
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-15-2016 06:30 PM