I have a son that everytime he uses the computer he opens an insane number of tabs. I teached hem how to use the favorites feature so he can save hes favourite pages (manly youtube) but he refuses to close them and keep them open.
    So when i want to use the pc, it is so impossibly slow that it takes some minutes, just to close the tabs...
    12-19-2016 04:32 PM
    Hi Welcome to Windows Central! We can not control what your son does on your computer here from Windows Central.
    If you need more help, please join the forum.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...community.html
    12-19-2016 06:27 PM
    You can't limit them, I think if you restart the computer each time or something that causes those tabs to go away then it may help him reevaluate his browser usage.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-19-2016 08:12 PM
    You can't limit them, I think if you restart the computer each time or something that causes those tabs to go away then it may help him reevaluate his browser usage.
    Or you could just take away his or her privileges to use the computer until he or she uses it the way you you set the rules for it to be used. I have had as many as 14 tabs open. My PC was not slow! It doesn't take that long to X them off!
    12-19-2016 09:14 PM
    I have found that if you right click the icon at the bottom of the screen (on the taskbar) and use the "close window" option, then this closes all the open tabs - Just re open edge and you will be back to normal !
    libra89 likes this.
    03-03-2017 10:04 AM
    I have found that if you right click the icon at the taskbar at the bottom of the screen and use the "close window" option, then this closes all the open tabs - Just re open edge and you will be back to normal !
    03-03-2017 10:06 AM