Is the 950 a pysically strong phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

Hi,

For over 3 years I had a HTC X8 which survived a barrage of physical abuse and still worked perfectly. I only changed it as the battery wasn't lasting as long as it used to.

I then got a Lumia 650 to see if I still wanted a Windows phone but I found it very flimsy. The screen cracked within a few days falling out of my pocked while I was sat down. It fell about 40cm at most.

The phone has fallen a short distance again and the screen has stopped working.

Im thinking about the 950 but Im worried that it may be as flimsy as 650 and the screen will crack if it falls a couple feet to the floor.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Honestly, the 950 and 650 are probably built with the same quality. All of the user of both that I'm aware of use a good sturdy case. I think a case is a necessity for any smartphone. With the investment made to buy the smartphone; the case would be automatic buy for me.

Shop here on WC. There are many good cases available and for very competitive prices.

I guess I should say the the 950 is more tuned to work with Win 10 than the htc phone is. I had the M8 and used the insider program to go to Win 10. It worked just OK for me. My 950 xl works great on 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6