Please help me with my MMS settings

SL2

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm going insane here. I've had my 950 for six months but I've never managed to send MMS. It's not that important since I rarely use it, that's why I haven't bothered with it before. Now I just want it to work.

- Mobile data works.
- I can send MMS with this SIM card when used in another phone.
- I have restarted the phone without a card, as described in some forums.

Here are my settings, and the recommended Windows Phone settings from the operator.
wp_ss_20161221_0001.jpg

Last edited:

SL2

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure. The operator doesn't have automatic settings for Windows, so I have to enter them manually anyway. I think I had the card inserted though.

Why, does that matter?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Oh okay, just wanted to check. I'm not sure what's going on here. I have had issues with MMS on my 950 too. I was somehow able to receive but not send. Have you ever received any MMS?

SL2

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Well now that you mention it, no. I had never thought about that since I rarely get any :D

There's just a message with a button that says Download, but nothing happens when I press it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
That's very odd.

At this point, it might be a random guess, but could you try making a new mms without the proxyserver amd proxyport? Don't delete the MMS setting you have, just create another, set the new one as default and restart the phone.
I'm not sure if it would help, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss