Windows 10 Version 1607 Update Stuck

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
Im always stuck in 30% or in 32 % working on updates do not turn off your computer
waited in 10Hours still in 30% or in 32%

Then if i clean install Im stuck in install updates or in Finishing up sometimes in Getting ready

EPgfDiH.png

Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes . I encounter this problem in aniversarry update only . but other build of windows 10 works fine .
Hi! I have no answer why you only had problems with Anniversary update! I had problems with the anniversary update also, but I don't remember how I solved it. I have the latest W10 build and all is well. See you later friend! I'm hoping for the best!
I have enjoyed working with you on this W10 issue!:wink:

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 15

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I have no answer why you only had problems with Anniversary update! I had problems with the anniversary update also, but I don't remember how I solved it. I have the latest W10 build and all is well. See you later friend! I'm hoping for the best!
I have enjoyed working with you on this W10 issue!:wink:

Ok bro. Thanks for the help

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! IDK! It doesn't look like it's not going to complete! There may be a problem with the BIOS and it needs to be updated. You may have a problem with the chip set driver. If you don't know what you're doing flashing the BIOS can brick your PC. You might try updating the chipset driver and display driver and try the update again. Get the drivers from Dell. You can try powering off and back on and hope the update completes. Let me know what happens! I'm really sorry you are having this problem. You might try the procedure again. Did you create a new media creation tool. You might try creating a new one. Power off and back on. Remove the USB.
Here's a link! http://techlightspeed.com/6047/fix-windows-10-install-stuck-at-getting-ready.html
I'll be back latter.:wink:

Last edited:

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi! IDK! It doesn't look like it's not going to complete! There may be a problem with the BIOS and it needs to be updated. You may have a problem with the chip set driver. If you don't know what you're doing flashing the BIOS can brick your PC. You might try updating the chipset driver and display driver and try the update again. Get the drivers from Dell. You can try powering off and back on and hope the update completes. Let me know what happens! I'm really sorry you are having this problem. You might try the procedure again. Did you create a new media creation tool. You might try creating a new one. Power off and back on. Remove the USB.
Here's a link! Fix Windows 10 install stuck at ?Getting Ready? ? Tech Lightspeed
I'll be back latter.:wink:

my bios is updated . other driver updated also .

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I will ask one more time! What does your update history show? Have you reset your update history? here's a .bat file from Shawn Brink!
Reset and try to run updates again.
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/24742-windows-update-reset-windows-10-a.html
I have posted this many times!:wink:
Sometimes you may have an issue with Windows Update such as not being able to download or install updates, error messages, not being able to search for new updates, etc. These kind of issues can occur when the Windows Update dhttp://forums.windowscentral.com/usercp.phpatabase or components are corrupted, one or more services related to Windows Update are not running, etc.

Resetting the Windows Update components and history can usually solve these types of issues.

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 2

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I see you have 8 successful updates 12/29/2016. This is not a hard question. Where are you now with the 1607 anniversary update. Are you still installing updates successfully with the Microsoft update catalog ?? Your screen shot shows all successful updates. That looks good to this old country boy!:wink:
I'll check back tomorrow. Spent all day cleaning my sister-in-laws PC, after getting infected with Mad Dog. Google Mad Dog. It is one tough SOB! I got-er-done!:wink:
Should get a big hug from her for my success.:grin: I saved all her data. The PC is running great!

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
I see you have 8 successful updates 12/29/2016. This is not a hard question. Where are you now with the 1607 anniversary update. Are you still installing updates successfully with the Microsoft update catalog ?? Your screen shot shows all successful updates. That looks good to this old country boy!:wink:
I'll check back tomorrow. Spent all day cleaning my sister-in-laws PC, after getting infected with Mad Dog. Google Mad Dog. It is one tough SOB! I got-er-done!:wink:
Should get a big hug from her for my success.:grin: I saved all her data. The PC is running great!
Yes all updates from microsoft catalog are okay excpt one . The aniversary update .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6